Timber Casement Windows
“Windows have to do more than just let in light”
The British Fenestration Rating Council has given these double glazed windows the unsurpassable ‘A’ rating.
Casement Windows combine clean, uncluttered design with outstanding performance.
Casement windows are characterised by openers that close into the frame.
Fitted with easy clean hinges for those awkward out of reach areas.
Also available with Fire escape egress Hinge system.
Security locking facility which engage in multiple points.
Choice of Window furniture in Black, Chrome, Brushed Steel, Brass and Gold effect.
- Low Emission Double glazing units.
- Trickle flow Air-vents fitted as standard.
- Windows are Manufactured from 100% FSC approved sustainable timber.
- Timber treatment as standard with Preservative.
- Choice of 16 factory-applied Top coat finishes.
- Fitting service by quality time served Joiners ensures a perfect finish.
- 10 Year Guarantee on workmanship and a 30 Year Guarantee against rot and decay.
We can design and manufacture your Perfect Timber Window.
Features & Benefits:
Most frames are supplied with lockable casement stays on open Flat Roof Windows.
Beading cut to size is included with most windows and helps to make glazing installation easier. Energy is saved by using double glazing and weatherstrips on all opening sashes.
Windows can be ordered in the following finishes:
- Honey coloured base stain for on site finishing
- Prime finish for on site finishing
- High build factory finish in one of 16 finishes, fully applied to all hidden areas and rebates
- Oak windows are always supplied with a high quality clear lacquer finishing colours
*This finish is only available in Solid Oak